Tag… I’m it! I’ve been tagged by the wonderful, beautiful and talented StilettoHeights to tell seven things about myself that people might not know. I did something similar not long ago so I’m not sure that I have much new to divulge but I will try. I’m running out of unknown things to tell as I’m pretty much an open book as it is. But, here goes:
- I am totally addicted to CSI (Las Vegas – not any of the others) and have a huge crush on Gil Grissom. He is just the best, my McDreamy.
- Even though I love to sleep, I do not sleep well. I dream all night, every night and they are always very vivid, most times violent dreams. I’m not sure what this means but I’ve done this for as long as I can remember. I also sleepwalk, sleeptalk and have night paralysis and night terrors. No, you probably never want to bunk with me!
- I love to give gifts, even more than I like to get them. If I have it and you like it, chances are, you can have it (except for my cat). I have a LOT of things but I try not to be attached to them.
- I am terrified, PETRIFIED of sharks and can’t stand to even see them on TV. It totally freaks me out. To that same end, I’m terrified, PETRIFIED of the ocean and won’t get in it at all. I will walk alongside it and love to do so but I won’t let it go over my ankles. I cannot swim at all, not even the dog paddle.
- I have a certain order in which I must shower (arms first, torso, etc.). If I get out of that order at all, I have to start over. Yes, very odd, I know.
- I do not like banana flavored things although I love plain bananas.
- I am VERY particular about my skin. I MUST exfoliate once a week. I MUST take Vitamin E each day to keep it soft. I MUST drink a lot of water. I MUST slather lotion from head to toe after each and every shower. Yes, I’m a bit obsessive about it but, as a result, I do have very soft skin. Friend likes to rub my elbows because they are so soft. Yay!
So, they aren’t really good ones but there are seven little known things about me. Don’t you all feel enlightened? I’m sure you do.
Now, as the game goes, I am to tag seven of you to tell seven little known things about yourselves in turn. However, I’m going to shake it up a bit, if I may. Instead of just arbitrarily tagging seven of you to tell seven random things, I’m going to ask seven of you specific questions to answer on your blog. How will THAT be?
- Friend – Since adolescence, in what three-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change? Also, what are you going to knit for me next? 😉
- Jody – Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it? Also, wahoo on the Vogue sales! You rock!
- Sarah – If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Also, beautiful pic on your new banner. Love that!
- Stacie – Which of the following restrictions could you best tolerate: leaving the country permanently, or never leaving the state in which you now live? Also, thank you for a wonderful post this morning and for showing us this beautiful blog perspective.
- Tammy – If you had the choice of one intimate soulmate and no other close friends, or of no such soulmate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose? Also, enjoy your weekend break! Hope you are relaxing!
- Kristen – If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? Also, hope you all are feeling better!
- Jen – What do you strive for most in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge or something else (one thing only)? Also, have a lovely weekend!
So, if you are named and given a question here, I hope you will play along. Feel free to either answer on your own blog or in the comments here. Long or short answers… whichever you prefer. I’ve tried to give questions that might be a bit thought-provoking. Hope they were! If you feel compelled to tag or question someone else in turn, go for it. If not, that is a-okay too.