I have to agree with Cheeky from All Over the Map when she says that it has been a bit of a même-a-thon recently. It has been that indeed. But, in this one that Cheeky tagged me for, it is specific and therefore won’t be as hard or taxing to come up with answers for. Honestly, I don’t know if I could have conjured up seven more little known facts about myself. There just are not seven more little known facts about me. Honestly!
But, I can answer clearly set forth questions and so I shall.
4 Things même
4 Jobs I’ve held:
- Bank Teller
- Hostess (with the “Mostest”) at an upscale restaurant
- Pediatric VisionTherapist
- Executive Assistant to the Mayor
4 Places I’ve lived:
- Corinth, Mississippi
- Memphis, Tennesssee
- Booneville, Mississippi
- Oxford, Mississippi
4 Categories of television programming I enjoy:
- Crime shows (horrible, I know) – CSI is my favorite.
- DIY, except for cooking
- Medical shows- I LOVE House and Grey’s Anatomy.
- None others… there is no fourth.
4 Places I have been on holiday:
- Paris, France
- London, England
- Cancun, Mexico
- Seagrove Beach, Florida
4 of my favorite dishes:
- My sister’s stuffed baked tomatoes
- Baked brie
- Fresh salmon sushi rolls
- Peshwari nan
4 Websites I visit daily:
- Yahoo Mail
- All of the blogs that I read
4 Places I’d rather be right now:
- Laying face down on a massage table for the next hour and a half enjoying pure bliss. (Had to borrow this one, Cheeky!)
- Napping somewhere breezy in a hammock
- On the beach in Seagrove Beach, Florida with all my family nearby
- Spending the day with my nephew
As the game goes, I’m supposed to tag four of you now but, as I mentioned in the beginning, there has been a bit of a même-a-thon all over Blog-land it seems so I’m going to refrain from tagging anyone in particular. If you want to do this même, feel free. I’m sure that your readers would love to know these little tidbits about you.
Happy Monday to you all!