I was tagged by Xiane.
I get to tell you six random things about myself (I know you are all excited), and then in turn, tag six others to do the same. As you all know, I don’t tag other people. If you want to do this wee exercise, go for it. If you don’t want to do it, that is great too.
Here we go!
- I have over 2,000 books.
- My cat eats treats made from caviar.
- I have enough stationary to send a piece of mail to every person in the whole of the United Kingdom (this is a rough estimate).
- I have recently purged my vintage clothing stash and took 50 garbage bags full of clothing to thrift and consignment. (Not sure if they love or hate me.)
- Today is the first day I’ve driven a car in ten months.
- I’m going back to school to get my Master’s in English and Art so that I can teach High School.
That’s six right? Are you all enlightened? Great!
::: Please don’t forget to sign up for the Fall Reading Book Swap! The more the merrier! :::