- Movies like Hostel and Saw – I understand that there are scary movies like Freddy Krueger or whatever but these go far and beyond that, in my opinion. I’ve not seen these but I’ve seen previews and glimpses of them and I just don’t get it. Why would someone want to watch things like this, the torture of other people? These, to me, are on par with snuff films.
- Why I get so much porn in my email box – I get a little bit of it all and this perplexes me. Do any of you get inundated with these type messages?
- Dancing With The Stars commercials – Ever since Marie Osmond passed out on the show, that is all they show as promotion for it. They say… “Anything can happen”… and then they show the footage of her passing out. What, I ask, does that have to do with dancing? Not much, I’d say.
- Blow-up holiday things to go in the front yard – I’ve seen these at different places and they are upwards of $200! I guess I’m cheap, or stingy, or unfestive but I can’t see paying that for a blow-up snowglobe that will be rained on, chewed on, mucky and dirty and then have to be stored in the attic.
- Telemarket calls that ask for whom you are voting in upcoming elections – I mean, isn’t this illegal?
- The Bachelor – Isn’t it statistically impossible that 25 girls ALL be head-over-hills, crazy and uncontrollably, cat-fighting level in love with the same guy, unless, of course, it is Justin Chambers or Colin Firth?
- Botox – Enough said.
- Why cats can’t puke in one spot – Why do they have to puke one puke in three or four different spots?
- Shows like Dr. Stevo – Why is this entertainment? Men being ridiculous and being made into “men” via degrading and offensive methods? Why is this on TV? Am I just a prude?
Lots I don’t understand, I suppose.
Update on the giveaway: As I will be out of town tomorrow, I will take comments on my 200th post giveaway until Tuesday morning. I will announce my winners on Tuesday evening. Leave me a comment on the 200th post to be entered!