Bright paper with big, hand-tied bows! I try to use as FEW bags as possible. or ?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
Sadly, we do not have a set time to put it up. Usually, the week before Chrissy.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Usually two weeks after Chrissy.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I like boiled custard better (is that a Southern thing?)
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
As a child? A big, life-like doll that I got one time. I loved that thing.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, we’ve never had one. I’m not crazy on them.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
This year? Mom. Normally? Daddy.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Tina or Mary Heather.
10. Mail or E-Mail Christmas Cards?
Normally mail but I’m only sending a (very) few this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don’t remember a bad one. If they are given in love and with good thoughts, they are good!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for
I shop all through the year for Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Do I have to answer this question? Yes, I have and do a lot of the time. Tacky, maybe but definitely economical.
15. Favorite thing to eat at
Laura’s buttermilk chess pies.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
White lights. ONLY white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
18. Travel at
Stay at home… Gotta be home for the holidays!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
Not without Googling it.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Neither. A bow that streams down the tree normally.
21. Open the presents
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Commercialism. Crowds. Costs. Frenzy.
23. Favorite ornament theme or Color?
Elegant, gold, silver, clear, Eiffel Towers, anything French, as much white as possible.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Cornbread dressing. I don’t care about the rest.
25. What do you want for
So many things! Ha! I’m really and truly not sure what concrete, wrapable thing I’d like. I guess money would do the trick. this year?
Thanks to Rebekah for passing this meme along to me. Feel free to play along if you like! Merry Christmas!