… to be thankful for.
I spent the better part of last night and all of this morning fairly well discouraged and bummed out. I have something of a mold problem in the hallway in my house and was really anxious and worried that I would need a new roof or all new insulation or something big and expensive like that.
Instead of just settling in to wait for someone to check it out, I got pretty down thinking about what it might cost and how I would never have enough money for a rainy day fund or enough money for some “leisure” spending or enough money to take a trip of any sort or enough money to…
I won’t lie: I wallowed in the bad side of enough this morning. But, when I put my big girl panties on and realize all the things I have to be thankful for, I can’t help but be squarely on the good side of enough.
- Mornings starting to feel like fall
- Good coffee… from Dollar General
- My Mom bringing me sushi for dinner…
- Leftover sushi for lunch today
- Getting to see my friend Lisa first thing this morning
- The two gorgeous trees in my front yard
- The nap I’m about to take
- My journal
- A clean car (at least on the outside)
- Salads made with raw corn
- Getting a FALL magazine in the mail today!
- Guest posts
- My TofuExpress (review coming in the next couple of days)
- Already having some of my Christmas shopping done
- A roof over my head
- A fridge full of food
- Healthy (fur)babies
- Being ALIVE
- Being ME
- Becoming ME
SoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo much to be thankful for… this blog isn’t big enough.
So now I’m pretty well pleased as punch. And that’s a good thing.