I try to be thankful everyday but this day has been set aside as a particular day of thanks so I will go with it. And, as so many others are doing or have done, I will jump on the bandwagon of making a list of things I’m thankful for. Because, it is just a good, fun thing to do.
- My family. All of my family.
- My amazing friends. They are the family I chose for myself and, I have to say, I did a pretty darn good job.
- My furchildren. My daily companions that fill my life with joy, happiness, love, kisses and the unexpected.
- My house. My little haven that is packed with everything I love the most.
- Being vegan. The best thing I’ve ever done in my life and a constant source of pride and delight (and delicious food!)
- My health. Never to be taken for granted.
- Five senses that work well each and everyday and allow me to appreciate the joys of this amazing world.
- My sixth sense that also works remarkably well!
- Classic literature to read.
- Jazz music to listen to.
- Warm houseshoes.
- Saying “I love you.” Often. And meaning it.
- Hearing “I love you.” Often. And knowing it is truly meant.
- New Year’s Resolutions to look forward to.
- My journal.
- Text messaging.
- Pinterest and Etsy.
- Goodwill and Salvation Army.
- A job. Income.
- The Universe always providing.
- Sleep. In a cloud-like bed.
… Mostly I’m thankful for so many things to be thankful for that it would be impossible to list them all! (Get all that? :))